All puppies between 0-4 Months must have a copy of their veterinarian books on each show and it must be handed in at the admin.
Open dogs have to be sterilized after 6 months of age, and a copy of the sterilization certificate must be submitted to admin, after 6 months if the sterilization certificate is no on record, points will be lost.
Micro chipping is a compulsory requirement and all dogs to be micro chipped before the end of 2014. Your dog’s microchip number is to be submitted with the dog’s registration papers, to admin for record purposes. Dogs will be subject to random scans at shows.
All entry forms are to be completed by entrants before the show and brought with. Should a form be filled in incorrectly the dog will be disqualified, and all points forfeited for that day.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Listed below are the rules and training requirements for the various events within the PBFSA. Please familiarize yourself with these rules of the PBFSA to qualify for points.
Please familiarise yourself with the rules:
- Right of admission is reserved.
- Any person entering the show grounds also known as “Toutrek Park” do so at his/her own risk.
- Toutrek Park or PBFSA will take no responsibility for any damages caused by any person or dog.
- Damages caused by any person or dog are the sole responsibility of the person or owner of the dog.
- The use of Alcoholic drinks is strictly forbidden and any person caught will immediately be disqualified.
- No alcoholic refreshments, drugs, etc is allowed on the show grounds!!
- Keep the grounds and toilets tidy.
- Please don’t park any vehicles beyond the danger tape.
- All dogs must be on a leash no longer than 1.5m with a collar.
- No child under the age of 16 will be allowed to handle a dog.
- No negative comments from fellow competitors will be tolerated.
- Any aggression towards the judge, or arguing with the judge could lead to immediate disqualification.
- Only dogs of which the handler/owner are a member of the Federation can officially improve club records, and qualify for the price associated with it.
- No physical aggression or any form of abuse towards animals will be tolerated, and handlers will immediately be disqualified.
- As our Organization (PBFSA) are against the use of any dog for illegal purposes/activities, please respect this view point, any propagation of physical taking part in such events on the show will cause immediate disqualification.
- No dogs will be allowed on the premises that are not entered in the day’s events.
- All dogs will be held in the designated holding area until called for participation.
- There will be no facing-off of dogs.
- No females in heat or pregnant will be allowed to show.
- No man biters please!!! Any dog showing aggression to humans, or human showing aggression to dogs, will be banned from participation.
- NO REFUNDS WIL BE GIVEN
No dogs or puppies may be sold at the show grounds.